Smoked beef in black bean sause with pepper
Smoked Beef 1/2LB
Chopped pepper 2tbsp
black bean sauce 1tbsp Garlic 2pcs
cooking wine 2tbsp
soy sauce 1/2tbsp
1. shredded ginger and chopped garlic.
2. sliced chili pepper.
3. thinly sliced smoked beef
4. pour cold water into the pot, put the smoked beef into the pot, boil the water and cook 30mins to remove the salt; (this step is very important )
5. chopped pepper, black bean sause, ginger, crushed garlic into the pot and stir-fry, then add the smoked beef with stir-fry, while adding wine, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar stir-fry for 1 minute.
6. finally poured into the chili pepper stir-fry , then enjoy!