Sticky Rice Dumpling Recipe:
227g KING GE Dry Uncured Bacon, 8 oz
3 Chinese Sweet Sausage
4 Cup of Glutinous Rice
20 Chinese Salted Egg Yolks
40 Bamboo Leaves, two ends trimmed
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Chinese Five Spices
2 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Oil
1 tbsp Spirits
Prepare one day ahead:
1. Soak glutinous rice and bamboo leaves in cold water overnight.
The Next Day:
1. Drain off the soaked glutinous rice and then wash and drain it again.
2. Boil the bamboo leaves for 10 minutes.
3. Soak salted egg yolks in spirit to reduce yolk-smelly odor.
4. Cut KING GE bacon into strips.
5. Dice the sweet sausage.
6. Add salt, five spices, dark soy sauce, and oil with the dehydrated glutinous rice, and stir them evenly.
7. Time to wrap the sticky rice dumplings.
8. Use an instant pot to cook for 60 mins.
9. Let naturally release for 30 minutes, then release the steam valve and let the remaining pressure release.
10. Remove cover and serve Instant Pot Sticky Rice as a symbolic Chinese Dragon Boat Festival dish on this special holiday!