Cooking Recipe for Pork Snouts
1 smoked pork snout, 4 green peppers, 7 chili peppers, 10 grams of ginger, 4 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons of cooking wine, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1 tsp of sugar
- Add cold water to the pot, boil water and cook for 50 minutes on medium heat
- Cut ginger, garlic and green pepper into small pieces and set aside
- Cut the pork snout into pieces
- Heat oil in a pot, stir-fry onion, ginger and garlic, add chili, stir-fry green pepper and add pork snout.
- Add cooking wine, oyster sauce and sugar
- Stir-fry evenly, then serve and enjoy!