Ingredients: smoked baby ribs, soy sheet, green onion and ginger, cooking wine
- Cut onion and ginger into julienne strips,
- cut soy sheet into finger-width strips, soak in hot water for 5 minutes, then rinse well and place on a plate.
- Cut the baby ribs into small pieces and soak in 2 cups of warm water for 10 minutes.
- Rinse put the chops on top of the soy sheet
- add 2 tbsp of cooking wine
- spread with shredded ginger and steam for 40 minutes
- After serving, sprinkle shredded green onion on top and splash hot oil to stimulate the aroma, a delicious steamed baby ribs is ready!